Tuesday, March 23, 2010

our lil' chatterbox

kaleb's vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds! i have been writing sentences down the past two weeks so I won't forget! He is such a chatterbox and must be acknowledged for what he says and boy does he make sure the acknowledgement comes! He won't quit jabbering until I agree with him or repeat what he's saying. I'll hear "I see a motorcycle...I see a motorcycle...I see ANOTHER motorcycle" over and over again until I say "yes, honey, I see a motorcycle too!" or "I see a ambulance...I see a ambulance...I see a ambulance." You get the picture! Here are some sentences he has been saying perfectly!
  • daddy where are you?
  • I need a fork (kaleb, you sounded like a 5 year old saying this my jaw dropped! there wasn't even a lil' accent on 'fork' you said your 'r' SO perfectly!)
  • where did milk go?
  • I played with my tractor

he's understanding pronouns! I asked "do you love miss tanya?" and he said "I love miss tanya." We're working on she/he since he likes to say "she's cooking!" when the big burly chef on the little mermaid is chopping up seafood!

No comments: